Arbuckle Memorial Hospital offers a comfortable and caring environment where there’s room to grow and time to care for our patients and each other. If you’re tired of long commutes, if you want to be truly appreciated and make health care the rewarding experience it should be, then Arbuckle Memorial Hospital may be the perfect solution!
- Competitive wage scale
- State-employee benefits package, including health dental, life and vision
- Liberal PTO (paid time off) system
- Incentive program
- 403 B retirement plan
- Continuing education
- Healthy Tomorrows scholarship program
- Additional Insurance offered through AFLAC
- Arbuckle Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Participation in monthly life safety inspections of the hospital and all satellite buildings including clinics;
- Works with Maintenance Manager on scheduling regular drills and response training on all shifts at the buildings of responsibility;
- Maintain required EOC and disaster documentation for OSDH standards related to emergency and safety preparedness. Present information regularly to administration and quality committee;
- Responsible for all aspects of Workers Compensation including but not limited to ensuring all paperwork is completed to return to work, maintains workers comp form 300, 300A and 301 on all employee incidents, and prepares year end reporting on Injury and Illness Log; Maintain Fire Management plan, Safety Management plan and EOP annually. Provide regular training based on plan details;
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a Safety Officer program.
- Provide support as needed for the Maintenance Manager;
- Manages Bio-Med responsibilities
LPNS, Practical Nurse
Full-Time and Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse, all shift
FT Registered Nurse, RN
FT RNs – ALL SHIFTS
Includes some holiday and every other weekend, no experience required.
Dietary Aides to assist with cooking, food prep and cleaning. Must be willing to learn to cook, work any hours or days, some evenings, weekends and holidays.
FT Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
current Respiratory Care Practitioner license
in the State of Oklahoma required.
Current CPR certification with ACLS and PALS required.
PRN Housekeeper. Fri – Sun 9a-5:30p Experience is preferred, Competitive pay, High School Diploma or GED required.
Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant
Monday – Friday, inpatient and outpatient therapy services, PRN
MT’s with ASCP certification and MLT’s
both with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hospital lab.
Blood bank experience preferred but not required.
Applications can be downloaded from arbucklehospital.com or picked up at the front desk at 2011 W. Broadway, Sulphur, OK 73086.Applications can be dropped off at the hospital or by fax to Sallie Tomlinson/HR at 580.622.5519